Community management is the pillar of any STO social media strategy. It can introduce your STO to your audience and build brand awareness. Thirdly, it can help inspire confidence in your community. Let’s discuss some community management best practices:
Invest in Community Management
Investing in community management is something you definitely don’t want to skip. Think about it. How many complaints do businesses receive on social media channels? What if they turn into an avalanche of negative comments?
Complaint management could avoid the spread of the negative word of mouth. It also shows that you are there for your community. This can ultimately turn your investors into loyal supporters.
Partnerships are fundamental to the development of your project. A community manager may receive proposals from prospective partners, acting as a bridge between your brand and the partner. Community managers may even proactively reach out to prospective partners for you.
In conclusion, nurturing your community is a must for your STO, Blockchain project, STO, Token, AI, Tech concept. The more successful your project the more community management becomes important for your business.
Top 10 community management best practices articles
That being said, we put together an insightful list of the top 10 best practices in online community management. Just to help save some time! We narrowed down the long list of Google search results to our favorite 10. Its time to bring your community management skills up to the next level! Let’s dig in:
- Hiring Monster – Community Managers Best Practices – Read Here
- Elegant Themes – Community Management Tools, Tips and Best Practices – Read Here
- Social Media Today – 8 Best Practices Online Communities – Read Here
- Mashable – Community Manager Engagement Tips – Read Here
- Brand Watch – How to Engage Online Communities – Read Here
- Social Media Examiner – Social Media Community Management – Read Here
- Social Bakers – 5 Stages for Effective Social Media Community Management – Read Here
- Wix – Community Management – Read Here
- Open Source – 5 Community Management Tips – Read Here
- Think Bonfire – Master Community Management – Read Here
Get in Touch
Do you really want to take your community management to the next level but unable to do it in-house?
Contact us here.