Sales & Partnerships Manager
German version click here
Paranoid Internet GmbH is one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Germany. What we aim to do is offer eager, entrepreneurial-minded people a first chance to really take ownership of a project and show us what they can do. We are looking for a passionate sales and partnerships manager to begin as soon as possible.
- Support the growth of Paranoid Internet’s partnership network, including for our partner projects.
- Maximizing the conversion of inquiries through our sales funnels.
- Maintaining continual contact and driving additional business from our existing partners.
- Represent Paranoid Internet at events, partner meetings and conferences to expand brand awareness and drive sales.
- Assist in developing the growth strategy for Paranoid Internet and our partner projects.
- Liaise with internal teams to maximize success for each department.
- Excellent relationship-building, as well as flawless written and oral communication.
- Dedicated approach with a self-starter attitude – you are able to work autonomously, but also filling the needs of the team and company.
- Motivated to achieve targets set by project managers and upper management.
- Committed to working with a multi-cultural team to contribute to wider team goals.
- Fluent written and spoken English and German is a MUST.
- Experience in a customer-facing/sales/phone-based role.
- The desire to learn on the job and push your career forward.
Why join Paranoid Internet?
Paranoid Internet is committed to working with the best and brightest people – those who are lifelong learners dedicated to improving themselves and those around them. Our multi-cultural team hails from all over the world, with diverse backgrounds and experience. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters both innovation and engagement, allowing us to offer truly unique services. With Paranoid Internet, you will have:
- Responsibility and flat-hierarchies.
- A sunny office in the heart of Berlin (4 minutes to Monbijou-Park, 5 minutes to Friedrichstraße).
- Creative design freedom and a challenging project.
- Deep knowledge & a steep learning curve.
- An innovative, dynamic and international team.
- Coffee, tea, water and fresh fruit.
Is that you? Then, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would like to get to know you!