Paranoid Internet GmbH is one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Germany. What we aim to do is offer eager, entrepreneurial-minded people a first chance to really take ownership of a project and show us what they can do. We are looking for a passionate graphic design intern to begin as soon as possible. As our graphic design intern, you will work closely with the design lead to help promote and improve the visual language of Paranoid Internet and our partner projects. This position is for 20 hours per week.
- Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, newsletters, websites, blog and social media accounts.
- Collaborate with design lead and other managers to support campaigns and projects with exceptional design.
- Utilize your great understanding of UX/UI best practices into web design and layout, adapting them for different formats.
- Create showstopping video and motion graphics for web, social media, advertising and more.
- Complete comfort working with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience with video editing software, such as FinalCut, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of HTML5 is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for design process and attentiveness to different project goals.
- Ability to work with diverse teams in a collaborative work environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, and accept constructive criticism.
- Proactive, creative thinker with a good work ethic and problem-solving ability.
- Currently or recently completed your studies in a design-related field.
- Fluent spoken and written English; German proficiency is a plus.
Why intern for Paranoid Internet?
Paranoid Internet is committed to working with the best and brightest people – those who are lifelong learners dedicated to improving themselves and those around them. Our multi-cultural team hails from all over the world, with diverse backgrounds and experience. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters both innovation and engagement, allowing us to offer truly unique services. With Paranoid Internet, you will have:
- Responsibility and flat-hierarchies
- A sunny office in the heart of Berlin (4 minutes to Monbijou-Park, 5 minutes to Friedrichstraße)
- Creative design freedom and a challenging project
- Deep knowledge & a steep learning curve
- An innovative, dynamic and international team
- Coffee, tea, water and fresh fruit
To apply, please send a short cover letter and your portfolio to: [email protected]